The VFF is working with Victorian farmers on a range of water related issues.
In brief these issues are:
Stock and domestic
- New water delivery systems for stock, domestic water use and security
- Rural pipeline construction
- Planning controls in potable water catchments
- Forced fencing of reservoirs and unreasonable permit conditions
- Destocking and replanting of reservoir areas
- On-farm water use efficiency and energy.
- Murray-Darling Basin Plan Review – more details here
- Goulburn Murray irrigation District Connections Project
- Domestic and intensive irrigation upgrade
- New recycled water irrigation districts