2017 Annual Wage Increase - ALERT
The Fair Work Commission has granted 3.3 per cent increase to minimum wage earners via the 2017 Minimum Wage Decision.
The increase affects all Modern Awards and the VFF Workplace Relations Department is now in the process of providing details of the decision to VFF Employment Handbook Subscribers.
Modern Awards the VFF Workplace Relations Department provides an update service include;
• Pastoral Award 2010 – Broad Acre and Livestock
• Pastoral Award 2010 – Pigs
• Pastoral Award 2010 – Shearing
• Pastoral Award 2010 – Eggs/Poultry
• Horticulture Award 2010
• Wine Industry Award 2010
• Food, Beverage and Tobacco Manufacturing Award 2010
• Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
• National Training Wage
• Nursery Award 2010
• Retail Award 2010
• Road Transport Award 2010
Subscribers will receive their wage rates as soon as possible.
Members can however receive their wage rates in advance. Simply email email@example.com quoting your VFF membership number and your selection of wages sheets from the above subscription list.
If you are not a subscriber, or would like to confirm you are a current subscriber, please contact VFF Workplace Relations on 1300 442 481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIALIST ADVICE ON ALL AGRICULTURAL MODERN AWARDS
Our Industrial Relations service offers a range of packages that include access to the highly acclaimed VFF Employment Handbook. Our handbook offers subscribers a guide for members on wage and allowance provisions for the following industries:
Dairy, Grains, Mixed Farming, Livestock, Shearing, Horticulture, Wine, Pigs, Eggs, Poultry, Clerical Workers, Retail, Transport, Storage & Wholesale, Trainees and many more!
WorkSafe's Agent insurance panel
As of 2016, WorkSafe's panel of Agents changed to:
- Allianz Australia Workers' Compensation (Victoria) Ltd
- CGU Workers Compensation (Vic) Limited
- EML VIC Pty Ltd
- Gallagher Bassett Services Workers Compensation Vic Pty Ltd
- Xchanging Integrated Services Victoria Pty Ltd
Please be advised also that effective 1 July 2016, EML VIC Pty Ltd (EML) will replace QBE Workers Compensation (Vic) Limited (QBE) as a WorkCover insurance registration Agent.
For further assistance please contact the WorkSafe Advisory Service on 1800 136 089.