The 2021 Annual General Meeting of the VFF will be held as an online meeting on Tuesday 23rd February 2021, commencing at 11:30am.
All financial members of the VFF are entitled to attend and vote at the VFF Annual General Meeting.
The VFF Annual General Meeting will consist of:
- President’s Report;
- Chair of Finance and Audit Committee’s Report;
- Receive and Consider the 2020 VFF Financial Report;
- Appointment of Auditor 2021.
Proposed Resolution: That Grant Thornton be appointed as auditor of VFF and its controlled entities for the financial year ending 30 September, 2021
This year’s Annual General Meeting will he held online in the interests of health and safety during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Members wishing to attend must:
1. Pre-register by COB 22 February 2021 online by clicking here.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the online forum.
You may appoint another individual or the Chair as proxy.
Members appointing a proxy must:
1. Complete a Proxy Form and return to VFF by COB 15 February 2021. The form is available here.
Proxy forms may be returned to the VFF by email or post:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Post address: Executive Office, VFF, Farrer House, Level 3, 24-28 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Please consider any postal delays.
Financial Report and Annual Report
The VFF Annual Report will be available prior to the AGM at vff.org.au/publication.
If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 882 833.