- This event has passed.
Bunyip Agricultural Show
March 26 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
This year the Bunyip Agricultural Show features a farm and food Provenance Paddock, presented by the West Gippsland Progress Association.
Meet up with the Cardinia branch of the Victorian Farmers Federation in the paddock under the trees, along with local farmers and artisan food producers.
At the VFF stall, there will be copies of the Circle of Friends cookbook on sale. Full of recipes from local farmers and many friends, designed and published by the Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service and volunteers.
On show day, discover the local seasonal fresh produce including fruit, fruit juices, dairy milk, cheese, meats, olives. Along with local beers and wine. Stop, relax and enjoy baked goods, jams and preserves, or a mixed berry ice-cream.
Visit each stall, to create your own pop-up picnic. Experience the taste and flavour of West Gippsland produce in the Provenance Paddock. Come and say hello, and support local Victorian Farmers.
Bunyip Show, Sunday 26 March 2023. 9a-3p. Bunyip Recreation Reserve, Bunyip VIC 3815.
Tickets at the gate. $10 Adults. $20 Family. $5 Child, Student or Senior.
2023 Bunyip Show day event categories entry deadlines and Judging Schedules:
- Cattle http://bunyipshow.org.au/files/CattleSchedule2023.pdf
- Dairy Goats http://www.bunyipshow.org.au/files/DairyGoatsv2.pdf
- Sheep http://www.bunyipshow.org.au/files/Sheep.pdf
- Fleece http://www.bunyipshow.org.au/files/Fleece.pdf
- Pavilion http://www.bunyipshow.org.au/files/Pavilion.pdf
- Poultry http://www.bunyipshow.org.au/files/Poultry.pdf