The VFF UDV Policy Council has requested that the VFF Returning Officer call for nominations for the 2023 UDV Elections.
Nominations are now open to fill vacancies for the following roles for a two (2) year period:
- Regional Representative – UDV Region 1: Cohuna and Districts
- Regional Representative – UDV Region 3: Murray Valley
- Regional Representative – UDV Region 5: East Gippsland (Macalister)
- Regional Representative – UDV Region 7: Warragul and Districts
- Regional Representative – UDV Region 9: Corangamite
The VFF Constitution requires three (3) financial members of the VFF UDV Group as nominators for Vice President. The VFF Constitution requires two (2) financial members of the VFF UDV Group as nominators for Councillors.
All financial members of the VFF UDV Group are eligible to nominate for office in their region and support any nomination for office. An election for a role will be held if more than one (1) nomination is received for that role.
It is strongly recommended that nominations be provided early to allow time to ensure verification of the membership status of the nominators or other issues affecting the validity of the nomination.
Nominations MUST be lodged with the Returning Officer of the Victorian Farmers Federation, retur[email protected] NO LATER THAN 5:00pm, Friday 9 June 2023.
Nomination forms can downloaded by CLICKING HERE.