Farming and rural communities will have the opportunity to test the candidates standing at the Victorian state election at upcoming forums to be hosted by the VFF.
Candidates will be asked for their position on the key commitments sought by the VFF in our Fair Go for Regional Victoria election policy statement which was launched in June.
Whether its road and rail, farm and rural crime, rural health or regional housing – the VFF is championing the issues that matter to everyone living in regional Victoria.
Candidates will be asked how they will address these key issues if elected, as well as there being the opportunity for community members to ask their own questions. All community members are welcome to attend and participate in the forums.
All forums will be held at 7:00pm in the below locations:
- Monday 24 October, Mildura Working Mans Club;
- Wednesday 2 November, Colac Mid-City Motor Inn;
- Thursday 3 November, Creswick RACV Goldfields Resort;
- Monday 7 November, Shepparton RSL;
- Wednesday 9 November, Grantville Hall;
- Monday 14 November, Mansfield Delatite Hotel
- Tuesday 15 November, Benalla Bowls Club