For less than $12 per week you can join a vibrant organisation that offers you tangible benefits and the opportunity to set the future direction of horticulture in Victoria.
Increasingly growers’ rights to practice efficient and effective farming methods are under threat from urban encroachment, access to water pressures, rising energy, rates and insurance costs. Being a member can help your business and here’s how:
- You can save thousands by talking to our energy partners
- You can access expertise on water, planning and other issues relating to your business
- You will have access to expert Workplace Relations advise – employment, wages, Award conditions, union entry, OH&S and other employment advice
- You can have an insurance assessor visit to ensure you have sufficient business and personal insurance
- Prime Super can visit your farm to make meeting your superannuation obligations easy
- We’re lobbying on your behalf to ensure you continue to have access to Primary Producer Registration, vital chemicals, fair rates and other policies that help save your business dollars.
To become a member or find out more speak to our Membership Development Team. Contact Mick McCarthy on 0448 043 806 to organise a farm visit or complete this form