Am I eligible?
The rebate is available to farmers who:
- Live and operate a business in Victoria
- Have no more than 19 full-time employees
- Own a quad bike for work purposes
- Have farming as their main source of income.
- Have purchased an eligible safety solution between 22 July 2016 and 31 August 2019 inclusive, and application has been received by 30 September 2019.
Farmers who are owner-operators with no employees are eligible to apply.
A farmer is a primary producer, as defined by the Australian Tax Office.
THE REBATES WILL NOT COVER:
- The design or manufacturing of new items including items that you have designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Owner-built items
- Purchase of raw materials
- Purchase of second-hand items
- Service repairs or maintenance.
The rebates do not cover products or equipment for domestic, recreational or social activities.
A full list of alternate vehicles can be found here: