In the interests of minimising the disruption to our food supply chain, Food and Fibre Gippsland, Fruit Growers Victoria and the Victorian Farmers Federation are working together to secure up to 100,000 Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs).
The purpose of this survey is to identify businesses that would like to purchase these tests. The details are as follows:
- They are Clungene Nasal Tests
- RATs could be available as early as 25 January (coming in by airfreight this week we believe)
- We expect costs to be between $9.90 – $11.00 + GST per test
- An additional $1 + GST per test will be added to cover the costs to our organisations
- Minimum orders 10 boxes (5 tests/box)
- All orders must be paid and payment cleared before delivery
If oversubscribed we will allocate tests based on the principle of assisting as many farming and food supply chain businesses as possible. Completing this survey is not a confirmed order, but it is your firm commitment to participate.
Please note distribution details are to be determined, but it is expected this will involve a number of centralised locations across Victoria with defined pick up times. It will be your responsibility to arrange pick up from these locations.
Please also note that to hold the order we will be confirming quantity required with the supplier at 4.30pm on Wednesday 19 January 2022.
As industry bodies, we must act responsibly with the use of our resources.
Therefore we would appreciate your careful consideration of the number of RATs you require.
Fruit Growers Victoria, Food and Fibre Gippsland and the Victorian Farmers Federation.