Victorian agricultural communities will be supported with lifesaving defibrillators in a partnership between the VFF and St John Ambulance.
VFF President Emma Germano announced that seven St John defibrillators will be delivered for use in the below communities:
• Barwite, North East Victoria
• Nhill, Wimmera
• Chetwynd, South West Victoria
• Derrinallum, South West Victoria
• Pyramid Hill, Loddon Valley
• Tambo Crossing, East Gipplsand
• Fish Creek, South Gippsland
In the selected towns, access to an ambulance ranges from 20 to 60 minutes.
The giveaway was made possible by the VFF’s ‘Making our Farms Safer’ team that is funded by the Victorian Government.
Click here to read more