The Victorian Farmers Federation (VFF) is excited to announce the 2022 VFF Symposium which features an impressive line-up of presenters and promises to showcase the future of the Victorian agriculture industry.
VFF President Emma Germano said the inaugural event will be an unmissable opportunity to hear from industry thought leaders and meet hundreds of Victorian farmers.
“It promises to be a unique gathering to learn and hear from industry leaders and farmers from across Victoria on not only the biggest issues facing our industry, but also what lies ahead for farmers and some of the exciting innovations on the horizon.”
“From supply-chain delays, food security concerns, biosecurity, climate change and what’s ahead in agriculture technology, there’s something for everyone, no matter what you farm,” Ms Germano said.
The event will be hosted by broadcasters Gorgi Coghlan and Tommy Little and will feature the below, amongst a host of other speakers:
- Jane Bunn (7News Melbourne weather presenter and meteorologist)
- John Blackburn AO (Former Deputy Chief of the Royal Australian Air Force and Chair of the Institute of Integrated Economic Research Australia)
- Tanya Barden (CEO of the Australian Food and Grocery Council)
- Dr Richard Eckard (Director, Primary Industries Climate Challenges Centre)
- Sam Kekovich (Meat and Livestock Australia’s ‘Lambassador’)
- Jon Young (Industry Executive, Agribusiness, Supply Chain and Retail)
- Rob Clayton (Managing Director, Nutrien Ag Solutions)
- Raign ‘Buck’ Buckingham (Ethical Swine)
- Katy Brown (Rare Breeds Trust of Australia)
The 2022 VFF Symposium will be held on 13 and 14 October and features a social function (Thursday 13 October) and Symposium plus dinner (Friday 14 October).
Registrations are now open, including limited early-bird offers and will close on 30 September.
“Tickets are selling fast, so don’t wait to secure your seat at what promises to be one of Victoria’s premier agricultural events,” Ms Germano said.
More information, including ticket prices, exclusive partner deals and how to secure your ticket can be viewed on the VFF website.