What is the VFF Industrial Association?
The VFF Industrial Association (VFFIA) is a federally registered organisation registered with Fair Work Australia.
Committee members include:
- President – Robyn Gulline
- Vice President – Emma Germano
- Treasurer – David Jochinke
- Committee Member – Meg Parkinson
- Committee Member – Alan Bowman
- Committee Member – Sylvia Vagg
The Industrial Association’s role is to meet throughout the year to discuss matters pertaining to all aspects of employment and training in agriculture, provide industrial services for its members and decide on the best action or stance to take in order to achieve the best outcome possible for members.
E2020/31 – Stage 1 – Election Notice & Nomination Form
E2020/31 – Stage 1 – Recall Election Notice & Nomination Form
- Election Notice – E2020/31 Stage 1 – Recall Election (PDF)
- Nomination Form (PDF)
- Declaration of Results (PDF)
E2020/31 – Stage 2 – Election Notice & Nomination Form
VFFIA Annual General Meeting
The VFFIA AGM was held on 15 July 2020 via Zoom due to COVID restrictions. Download the minutes of previous meetings below.
The VFF Industrial Association held an election for Committee members in 2019. You can download the Post-election Report and associated attachments below.
- Post Election Report, July 2019 (PDF)
- Recall Election Results, July 2019 (PDF)
- Scheduled Election Results Stage 1, June 2019 (PDF)
- Scheduled Election Results Stage 2, July 2019 (PDF)
Notice of Particulars
This Notice of Particulars (the amendments to the VFFIA rules) and the Declaration of changes has been lodged with the Fair Work Commission. Please note that these amendments will not take effect until the General Manager of the Commission has certified them.
- VFFIA Financials September 2020 (PDF)
- VFFIA Financials September 2019 (PDF)
- VFFIA Financials September 2018 (PDF)
- VFFIA Financials September 2017 (PDF)
Rules of the VFFIA
Officer and Related Party Disclosure Statement
The VFF Workplace Relations Department are available to answer any member questions, big or small, in relation to workplace relations. The Department can be contacted on 1300 882 833.